This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of our Website/Mobile App /Kiosk/Call Center or Point of Sale herein referred to as "Ticketing Platform" and your purchase of any movie tickets, goods or services from CINEMAX CINEMAS using the same.
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You may be asked to provide Personal Information to CINEMAX CINEMAS before purchasing any movie ticket, goods or services from our Ticketing Platform, before entering any competition on the Ticketing Platform or before registering as a member of our Ticketing Platform. If you do not provide that Personal Information to CINEMAX CINEMAS, CINEMAX CINEMAS may not be able to sell you movie tickets, goods or services, enter you into that competition or register you as a member.
3. You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this Ticketing Platform, parts of this Ticketing Platform designed for registered members may not be accessible to you. Employees of CINEMAX CINEMAS and its related bodies corporate are entitled to become members of the Ticketing Platform, but are not entitled to enter any competitions on the Ticketing Platform.
4. CINEMAX CINEMAS will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of any Personal Information that you provide. This Ticketing Platform has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under CINEMAX Cinema's control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and CINEMAX CINEMAS cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
5. CINEMAX CINEMAS may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Ticketing Platform, such as fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent credit card use. If any unauthorized use of your credit/debit card or bank account or 3rd party wallet or any other 3rd party payment instrument occurs as a result of your credit/debit card purchase on the Ticketing Platform, you should notify your payment provider/Bank provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
6. You agree that CINEMAX CINEMAS may cancel your registration as a member and/or refuse you access to this Ticketing Platform at any time in its sole discretion.
1. Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2. Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the Ticketing Platform.
Otherwise seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Ticketing Platform is on a 'best available' basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Ticketing Platform you agree that:
1. You will accept the seat allocated by CINEMAX CINEMAS to each ticket purchased; and
2. CINEMAX CINEMAS has made no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
3. You agree that CINEMAX CINEMAS may at its discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Ticketing Platform.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND THIS TICKETING PLATFORM
You agree that CINEMAX CINEMAS may at any time, in its sole discretion, modify:
1. The look and feel of this Ticketing Platform;
2. The Ticketing Platform Content; or
You agree that
1. Tickets once issued cannot be canceled, exchanged or refunded
2. Show timings are subject to change
3. Patrons below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies
Outside food will not be allowed inside the complexFood orders once placed cannot be canceled
5. Smoking, drinking alcohol and chewing of pan is strictly prohibited. Intoxicated persons(as determined by our staff) will not be admitted
6. The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property
7. Show Cancellation :
If show a canceled, the responsibility of the management is limited to the face value of the ticket
Refund for Show Cancellation: All Website/Mobile App transactions for the show will be refunded to the customers.
8. Right of admission reserved
9. Children aged 3 years and above require a ticket to enter.
10. 3D glass usage fee is non-refundable.
You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the OTP "One Time Password" of your CINEMAX CINEMAS account to which your wallet is associated. You shall be the sole owner of the OTP "One Time Password" and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the OTP "One Time Password".
You shall intimate CINEMAX CINEMAS about change in your address or contact details by updating your Profile on our website or mobile apps, if any,
PRE-BOOK TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The user agrees and confirms that Pre-Book does not mean guaranteed tickets.
The pre-booked "request" can be exchanged for a booked ticket, however, ticket allocation is purely subject to availability for the show requested.
The seating of the pre-booked "request" will be allotted on the date of the exchange and is therefore on a first-come first-served basis. In case of non allotment of tickets all refunds will be credited to the users Fuel Wallet only.
Seating of pre-booked tickets will be as allotted by CINEMAX CINEMAS at the time of exchange of the pre-booked tickets.
The money received by CINEMAX CINEMAS in exchange of the pre-booked "tickets" shall be held by CINEMAX CINEMAS with no interest and only in the circumstance of cancellation of movie release shall be refunded with no interest automatically. All refunds will be credited to the users Fuel Wallet only.
The user agrees that for movie releases that are postponed there shall be no cancellations or refunds.
Paid premieres are at the discretion of Studios/Distributor of a movie, these are not included in Prebook
CINEMAX CINEMAS is not liable for any damages due to non availability of tickets, non allotment, postponement of movie release, cancellation of shows or cancellation of movie release.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation email or SMS after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same in your booking history and to call the customer service department to ensure the order has been placed. CINEMAX CINEMAS is not responsible for any losses (monetary or otherwise) in the event you make an assumption that your order has been placed when you fail to receive a confirmation.
Kindly review the booking details, CINEMAX CINEMAS is not responsible for exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased, or in the event it has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
The ticket price charged is the price as displayed. In the event any extra charges are imposed, the same will be refunded to users Fuel Wallet .
The user agrees that Censor ratings will not be available for movies at the time of making a Pre-Book request. Patrons above 3 years and below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies.
To prevent hoarding we restrict tickets to customers at our discretion.
All other CINEMAX CINEMAS terms and conditions apply.
SHOWS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Patrons below the age of 18 years will not be admitted for A rated movies.
Person booking the tickets will ensure that his/her companions are qualified for the censor rating of this film
Ticket sales for this show will close fifteen minutes prior to the start of the show.
Show timings are subject to change.
Person who makes the booking is responsible for ensuring that members of his/her party are aware of all of the above points and agree to comply with the same.
There will be no refund for those who are denied entry due to being late at the start of the show or after intermission.
Right of admission reserved at CINEMAX’s sole discretion.
CINEMAX CINEMAS will take best efforts and do everything possible to ensure the customer to enjoy the show without any disturbances or interruptions and is a completely enjoyable movie experience. However due to circumstances beyond CINEMAX's control there may be times when this may be affected. For instance, your fellow viewer may violate the terms and conditions. In such a case, CINEMAX will take appropriate steps to ensure the expulsion of such fellow viewer and/or take such other remedial steps as may be required. You agree that CINEMAX shall not be liable to compensate you in any manner for any such circumstances. CINEMAX reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you of the same and any change shall be deemed to be accepted by you and binding on you.